Address and Name Change Information

Please complete each form in the packet below which pertains to you. Return the completed forms to the Human Resources Office.

Name changes will be made to district payroll records after an updated Social Security card is provided.

Who Should Complete

District #37 Change of Address/Name Form

All staff members

TRS - Change of Address

TRS - Notice of Name Change

Certified staff members participating in the Teachers' Retirement System

IMRF - Change of Address/Name Form

Classified staff members participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund

ISBE Form 73-71 *Please see special instructions below

*ISBE Form 73-71: Any licensed staff wishing to request a name change on their Illinois license should download ISBE Form 73-71 and send to ISBE along with a copy of their driver's license, marriage certificate, or another other official document to verify the name change. Address changes to certification files can be made through the Educator Certification System (ECS).


Questions? Contact us!