Maintenance & Operations
It is the goal of the Custodial/Maintenance Department to provide safe, secure, and well-maintained facilities for all students and staff of East Moline School District.
Our Custodial and Maintenance Department consists of 16 custodians, 2 maintenance employees, and a groundskeeper who all assist in the upkeep and maintenance of the schools, school grounds, and equipment in our buildings year round. We also employ a supply clerk who is responsible for ensuring that all employees have the supplies they need, delivering mail to all district buildings, and helping with food service deliveries.
- Director of Maintenance and Operations - Jim Franks
- Director of Maintenance and Operations Assistant - May Ellen Turner
- Administrative Building and East Moline Education Center - James Elliott
- Bowlesburg Elementary - Craig Mueller and Guillermo Raya
- Hillcrest Elementary - Robert Gray and Ronald Rogers
- Ridgewood Elementary - Mark Hoener and Jesse Martinez
- Wells Elementary - Don Lannen and Tony Serra
- Glenview Middle School - Joel Bjork, Rich Shafer, Jaime Cantu, Frances Cantu, Nick Elliott, and Blake Quick
- Maintenance Personnel - Robert Schultz and Lyle Pearson
- Groundskeeper - Jerry Garczynski
- Supply Clerk - Tom Bender
- Floating Custodian - Bill Ballard