Preschool / Early Childhood
PRESCHOOL SCREENING DATES:
Free Developmental Screenings For Children Ages 3 through 5
The Benefits of Developmental Screenings:
. Screenings can assist your child to be ready for school
. Screenings can celebrate your child’s development
. Screenings provide information to support your child’s development
. The screening will include the areas of overall development, speech/language, social, self-help,
vision & hearing
Please allow at least one hour for the screening; appointment is necessary.
Screening Dates & Location:
Wells Elementary School
490 Avenue of the Cities
East Moline, IL
June 4th, 2019 1:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
June 5th, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
FOR EAST MOLINE SCHOOL DISTRICT RESIDENTS ONLY -
CALL FOR A FREE APPOINTMENT!
PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION DATES:
Preschool Returning students Registration
Friday, August 9, 2019 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
1. *Please bring 2 forms of Residency (lease, (gas, electric,water and cable bill)
2. *NEW THIS YEAR Proof of income ( Paycheck stubs for all working adults in home and/or proof of public benefits (WIC, TANF, medical card (must be in parent’s name), SNAP), SSI
Preschool New Student Registration
Thursday, August 8, 2019 11 AM – 7 PM
1. Proof of Income—this is a new requirement for entry into the Wells Preschool Program, and must be within the past 6 months. Income verification can be any of the following: 1. Paycheck stubs for all working adults in home, 2. proof of public benefits (WIC, TANF, medical card (must be in parent’s name), SNAP), 3. SSI
2. Physical—completed on a state form within the past year, must include up-to-date immunizations AND a lead screen
3. Birth Certificate—must be the legal copy from the clerk’s office, NOT from the hospital
4. Residency—two forms of address/residency (telephone, cable, gas/or electric, water bills), lease, or dated rent payment with address
Helping Children Learn - from the Parent Institute
A series of helpful suggestions from an organization dedicated to encouraging parent involvement in the education of their children. The Parent Institute publishes a variety of materials including newsletters, booklets, audio CDs, and more.