New Student Online Registration and Returning Student Registration - Opens 7/20/2021
New Student Registration
Families new to the district will use New Student Online Enrollment to enroll their children. First, you must enroll in the New Student Enrollment Account Request HERE.
- Once you receive your email, then click the link in your email to fill out the enrollment application.
- Submit all required documents to the appropriate school by email.
- Wait for email stating your application is processed
New Student Registration with a Skyward Family Account
Families can access their current Skyward Family Access Account and click on New Student Online Enrollment to add their new student to their family account.
Returning Student Registration
Online Registration will be accessed from Skyward Family Access. The first step is to make sure you have the ability to log into Skyward Family Access. If you have logged into Family Access before but no longer remember your account information please do the following:
- If you remember your email address which you used to create the Skyward Family Access account, click HERE Skyward Forgotten Login/Password Assistance
- Upon receiving that email you will next log in to your Skyward Family Access Account
- If you don't remember the login information or the email used to create your Skyward Family Access account, contact the appropriate school to reset your Skyward Family Access Account.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS IS REQUIRED
Email 2 of the of the following - Telephone, cable, gas/electric, water bill, lease, dated rent payment with address to...