Esteemed Parents and Guardians,
East Moline School District 37 would like to invite the parents of students whose families speak more than one language to attend our upcoming Bilingual Parent Advisory Committee meeting.
We will meet at 6:00 PM on Friday, August 27th at the Ridgewood Elementary library. Interpretation will be available for Spanish, Arabic, French, and Chin.
We will discuss topics such as:
● the district’s supports for students who are learning English
● our bilingual Arabic, Chin, French, and Spanish programs
● how the Bilingual Parent Advisory Committee functions
● how our district spends funds to support our English Learner programs
● Receive your thoughts about resources or training you would like to receive that the school district can offer
● Answer any questions you have about our programs
If you have any questions, please contact Paul Southwell, the district’s director of English Learner Programming at 309-278-6122 extension 6 or through email at [email protected]
We hope to see you there!