Current/Moving Students

If you are the parent or guardian of a currently enrolled student at East Moline School District 37 seeking copies
of your child's educational records, please contact the office of the school at which your child attends.

If you are moving OUT of East Moline School District:

Complete a Request for Records at the new school district. The new school district will send or fax the records
request to East Moline School District 37.  Your child's records will then be released to the new school district.

If you are moving IN to East Moline School District seeking to enroll your child:

Please Click on this link. to register your student. On the online registration form you will be asked to complete
the Request for Records. Once completed, the appropriate school office staff will send the request to your child's previous school district.