Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund Public Employee Financial Protection Plan
Help protect you and your loved ones from life’s twists and turns when you enroll in affordable Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance. Coverage is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America (Prudential).
Key Plan Features:
• Up to $325,000 in total coverage
• Guaranteed approval
• No medical questions or exams
• $16 a month and will never increase
The Group Decreasing Term Life Insurance plan pays a maximum amount in your younger years, and gradually decreases as you get older when your financial obligations may be less.
• Spouse and dependent life coverage at no added cost
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage for you at no added cost
• NEW Student Loan Protection Benefit! For members under age 46, Prudential will reimburse the
amount of Student Loans you owe up to a maximum of $50,000, should you become totally disabled and
have an outstanding student loan balance
For questions about the NCPERS Life Plan administration information including life insurance claims, coverage amounts, beneficiary issues and address changes, please contact the Plan's administrator Member Benefits, Inc. at 1-800-525-8056 or [email protected].
For more details on this valuable plan, click the links below: